The Business Tech Conference is right around the corner, starting Tuesday, May 16, with the ADD User Group (AUG) meeting and running through the Closing Breakfast on Friday, May 19.
Here is some last minute information to help you prepare and get the most out of the event:
- The APP – An email from CrowdCompass with instructions on how to download our conference App will be arriving in your inbox shortly. Keep an eye out for it. The app is a great way to be sure to make the best use of your conference time.
- The ADD User Group – The AUG meeting will be held from 1:00 until 4:00 on Tuesday, 5/16. Everyone is welcome to attend all or part of the meeting. See our AUG blog for more information about the group.
- Attire – The entire event is business casual, and we’ll make it easy to spot the ADD people with color-coordinated ADD shirts.
- Weather – Looks like it will be sunny with highs in the upper 80’s to low 90’s and lows in the high 60’s, so don’t forget your sunscreen and/or a hat!
- Dinner Events – Our dinner events will be outside at night, weather permitting, so keep that in mind as you pack your evening attire.
- Luau Dinner – This event on Thursday, 5/18, will be held at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. No need to sport your bathing suits though, the pools and water slides will be closed during our event.
Still have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Krista Albert or 800-922-0972 ext. 1191
- John Coyle or 800-922-0972 ext. 1312
- Bruce C. Bott or 800-922-0972 ext. 1151
- Or anyone from the marketing group
This will best our best attended conference yet! We’re looking forward to seeing you there!