Watch Now Vendor-client communications play a vital role in the modern world, especially during the challenging winter weather we’re seeing in some regions this year. ADD Systems will lead a
Vendor-client communications play a vital role in the modern world, especially during the challenging winter weather we’re seeing in some regions this year. ADD Systems will lead a session on how to:
- Delight your customers, even in difficult times
- Boost your profits with spot-on communication
- Use existing customer data to increase sales
- Use texts and emails to improve customer retention
- Free up your customer service staff for more profitable activities
- Select the right type of targeted marketing campaigns
- Understand why it is so important to improve the customer experience
You can keep your customers informed, as well as leverage your customer history and data to maximize your sales potential through targeted marketing campaigns.
Vice President of Sales, ADD Systems
John has over 20 years of sales and management experience. As VP of Sales, John understands the importance of a positive customer experience and customer satisfaction. As a result, he has helped ADD Systems recognize industry trends and direct product development and enhancement to adapt to these changes.
Vice President of QA and User Documentation, ADD Systems
Tom has 30 years of experience working with ADD Systems and our clients on Quality Assurance and User Documentation. Another responsibility Tom takes on is Knowledge Management, where he coordinates efforts within ADD Systems to provide employees easy search and access to the information they need to do their jobs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Year Around Event (2019)