How long has ADD Systems® provided software and services to the Petroleum Industry?
- ADD Systems started providing solutions to the Heating Oil/Petroleum industry at our inception in 1973. Click About Us to learn more.
Where does ADD Systems sell its products?
- ADD Systems sells its products to dynamic businesses in the Fuel Oil, Propane, Wholesale Petroleum, Convenience Store and Lubricants industries within the United States, Canada and US territories.
Does ADD Systems offer a cloud option?
- ADD Systems has been offering our Cloud-based solution for over 30 years, first via dial-up connections and today on the latest high-speed fiber optic lines available. The ADD Cloud provides a secure, reliable, fully backed-up and cost-effective solution designed to exceed your enterprise computing needs. The ADD Cloud service can support clients from single users up to an unlimited number of users.
Do ADD Systems people have experience in the industry?
- ADD Systems has always recognized the special value of employees with industry experience. It was from his personal experiences delivering oil that our founder, Bruce A. Bott, came up with the idea to automate delivery forecasting. To this day we continue to follow his lead, looking for individuals with the right industry knowledge and perspective to add to our team. Our programming, installations, customer service and sales departments have many employees who know your business first-hand, including people who were propane regional managers, oil dispatchers and petroleum CFOs. We really know your business, and we leverage that experience to make you more successful.
Is ADD Systems a private or public company?
- ADD Systems is a privately held family company. With us you’re not just a customer, you’re part of our family. We value the relationship with our customers as one of the keys to our success. To join our family, click here
How do I arrange to learn more?
Does ADD Systems have a user group?
- Yes, we have a User Group and User Forum. Early on we saw the benefit of getting customers from across North America together to help guide our development efforts. This process ensures we drive enhancements that matter. As an added benefit to our customers, the User Group has become a place where users can share information about industry trends and opportunities, as well as ask questions of their peers about best practice procedures and other industry-related topics.
How long will it take to go live?
- ADD Systems has performed more installations across North America than any other industry vendor. We leverage our experience and size to ensure we meet the expectations of our customers. Most installations can be done in a few weeks. We will work with you and your specific installation needs to set a reasonable timeline to ensure your satisfaction.
What are your support hours?
- Our regular support hours are from 7AM until 6PM EST, Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency support is available 24 hours a day via our after-hours support line. In addition, our Client Portal provides 24x7x365 online support via the web. During the winter season, we have additional in-office Saturday support from 8AM until 12PM. In other words, we are always available to help.
How do I check the status of my support request?
- Simply call our support line and speak to a customer service representative or check the status yourself by going online to our Client Portal.
How do I ensure I am getting the most out of the system?
- We offer many resources. This website features a blog that highlights the enhancements in new releases as well as the features that may have been overlooked in prior releases. You can also check out what’s in newer releases or even in the software you have currently by reviewing release notes in our Client Portal. In addition, we have a User Group, where you can learn from other users about the features they find useful. You can also learn more by attending our popular user conferences, where you will have valuable educational opportunities and a chance to interact with other users of our software products. If this isn’t enough, we also offer webinars, where you can learn about how you can fully use your software. And, of course, there’s also your sales rep and our customer service reps, who have vast knowledge of the industry and system.
How often does ADD Systems offer new Software versions?
- Traditionally we offer one major release each year and several minor updates throughout the year.
What can I expect to gain from an upgrade?
- Our product development direction is based on the needs of our customers, so you can expect targeted changes that are focused on meeting your changing needs. As a customer you’ll have an opportunity to join our User Group and be part of an organized prioritization process. Also, as new software versions are released, you will be notified and given a What’s New document with both highlights of the major changes and details on all the rest.
Does ADD Systems do software customization?
- Our software remains the most comprehensive in the marketplace, so you will likely find that what you need is already in there. Our software is designed to be option rich and customizable so that you can turn on or off various features depending on your specific requirements. If necessary, however, we can make modifications to our software to satisfy a company’s particular needs. These modifications then become part of a future software release.