The ADD User Group (AUG) began in late 2008 and held its first official meeting in April 2009. The purpose of the group was to create an active network of ADD Systems users with a desire to assist fellow users and affect ADD Systems product development direction. The AUG has grown steadily since 2008.
- To provide ADD Systems with a collective client voice on:
- Product enhancement & development priorities
- System design requirements
- ADD Systems performance
How can you participate?
- Become an AUG member
- Join a committee
- Offer to be a committee chair
- Submit your development ideas
- Participate in Best Practice Calls
- Be an active member of the ADD Systems User Forum
eStore User Group Annual Meeting
- The virtual Annual eStore User Group Meeting was held on August 10, 2021. All ADD Systems users are encouraged to listen to the recording posted in the ADD Systems Client Portal to learn about the user group activities and plans, as well as ADD Systems latest software enhancements and product roadmap.
AUG Annual Meeting
- The virtual Annual AUG Meeting was held on May 17, 2022. All ADD clients are encouraged to listen to the recording to learn about current AUG efforts, the status of requested enhancements, and some of the latest ADD Systems products! Visit the user group page in the Client Portal.
We hope you’ll consider being part of this important, effective group. For more information or to join, fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Enhancement Submission Process
- The 2022 AUG Enhancement Submission period is now closed. Please visit the User Group page in the Client Portal to view the submitted enhancements. Stay tuned for the voting results!
eStore User Group
- The eStore User Group enhancement submission process is separate and is open and accepting submissions.
- The eStore enhancement list will be available in the Retail User Group forum.
Need forum access? Contact us for help.
Join the ADD User Group
New users are welcome! If you are an existing member, please specify which committee you are interested in joining.