The ADD User Group (AUG) began in late 2008 and held its first official meeting in April 2009. The purpose of the group was to create an active network of ADD Systems users with a desire to assist fellow users and effect ADD Systems product development direction. The AUG has grown steadily since 2008.
To provide ADD Systems with a collective client voice on:
- Product enhancement & development priorities
- System design requirements
- ADD Systems performance
How can you participate?
- Become an AUG member
- Join a committee
- Offer to be a committee chair
- Submit your development ideas
- Participate in Best Practice Calls
- Be an active member of the ADD Systems User Forum
We hope you’ll consider being part of this important, effective group. For more information or to join, fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.