The ADD User Group (AUG) began in late 2008 and held its first official meeting in April 2009. The purpose of the group was to create an active network of ADD Systems users with a desire to assist fellow users and affect ADD Systems product development direction. The AUG has grown steadily since 2008.
- To provide ADD Systems with a collective client voice on:
- Product enhancement & development priorities
- System design requirements
- ADD Systems performance
How can you participate?
- Become an AUG member
- Join a committee
- Offer to be a committee chair
- Submit your development ideas
- Participate in Best Practice Calls
- Be an active member of the ADD Systems User Forum
We hope you’ll consider being part of this important, effective group. For more information or to join, fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Enhancement Submission Process
- The 2020 AUG enhancement submission period opens on April 1, 2020 and will remain open through June 30, 2020.
- View last years’ list of AUG requested enhancements in the ADD User Group forum.
- When the 2020 submission period begins, you can view the cumulative list of 2020 enhancement requests here.
eStore User Group
- The eStore User Group enhancement submission process is separate and is open and accepting submissions.
- The eStore enhancement list will be available in the Retail User Group forum.
Need forum access? Contact us for help.
Join the ADD User Group
New users are welcome! If you are an existing member, please specify which committee you are interested in joining.