The ADD User Group (AUG) began in late 2008 and held its first official meeting in April 2009. The purpose of the group was to create an active network of ADD Systems users with a desire to assist fellow users and affect ADD Systems product development direction. The AUG has grown steadily since 2008.
- To provide ADD Systems with a collective client voice on:
- Product enhancement & development priorities
- System design requirements
- ADD Systems performance
How can you participate?
- Become an AUG member
- Join a committee
- Offer to be a committee chair
- Submit your development ideas
- Participate in Best Practice Calls
- Be an active member of the ADD Systems User Forum
- Visit the user group page in the Client Portal learn more and get involved!
We hope you’ll consider being part of this important, effective group. For more information or to join, fill out the form below or email email@example.com.
2022 Enhancement Submission Process
- The 2022 AUG Enhancement Submission period is now closed. Please visit the ADD Forum to view the voting results. Stay tuned for more information about the 2023 submission period!
eStore User Group
- The eStore User Group enhancement submission process is separate and is open and accepting submissions.
- The eStore enhancement list is available in the Retail User Group forum.
Need forum access? Contact us for help.
Join the ADD User Group
New users are welcome! If you are an existing member, please specify which committee you are interested in joining.
Complete the form below and the AUG will contact you with more information.