Data Analyst\Database Developer
- Capture requirements and translate them into design documents that lead to the delivery of reports and dashboards.
- Create reports and dashboards using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Troubleshoot data anomalies and suggest/execute corrective actions
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards
- Limited travel required to meet with clients to refine reporting requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Very good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to pay close attention to details
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server/TSQL scripting
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Exposure to Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Microsoft SSIS
- Exposure to .Net languages is a plus
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
The successful candidate will report to one of our offices in Cranston, Rhode Island, Montreal, Quebec, Orlando, Florida or Flanders, New Jersey with initial job training period in Cranston and Orlando.
For more information, please contact Allyson Wright at 800-922-0972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org