After a busy winter, it’s time to take stock, regroup and prepare for an even more successful heating season next year. The summer, or any slower period, is the perfect time to focus on your technology to gain efficiency and profitability. There are so many projects you can take on, so we’ve come up with the top 10 projects to help you focus and gain tangible results.
In this webinar with LP Gas magazine you will learn how to:
1. Improve your asset utilization
2. Increase driver/truck efficiency
3. Make your service department more profitable
4. Grow your customer base
5. Improve your customer self-service options
6. Tighten up your cybersecurity
7. Implement successful software upgrades
8. Make informed decisions about adding tech functionality
9. Plan effective training programs
10. Expand your useful network of resources
Join John Coyle, ADD Systems VP of Sales, and Steve Gent, ADD Systems Account Manager, to learn about the top 10 projects you can take on this summer to help improve your efficiency. They’ll share not only what technology is capable of, but real-world results ADD clients have shared with them.
Leave a Reply