If you have read any convenience store magazine headlines lately, you know that foodservice is top of mind. It is a profitable venture, but only if you keep a close eye on your margins. Join us on September 13 at 2:00 pm ET for a free webinar, “What’s Eating into Your Foodservice Margin?” sponsored by CSP.
In the webinar we will discuss ways to maximize your foodservice margins by taking a look at:
- Inventory Management, including managing daily inventory, transfers between the store and Food Operation, and transfers between categories
- Food Prep/Food Waste Management, including a look at Day Part Sales to see what and when things sell to minimize waste and maximize profits
- Food Service Ordering/Purchasing, including managing automatic replenishment and handling suggested ordering based on sell-though
- Item Receipt Management, including arriving inventory scanning with price book verification
- Recipe Management, including portion control and recipe cost accuracy
- Increasing profits through better relationships with vendors
You will come away from the webinar with clear ideas on how to maximize your foodservice profitability, while keeping up with industry standards and federal guidelines.
If you were unable to attend the live event, the presentation is now available On Demand.
This webinar event will be followed up by the NACS Show on October 17-20. We’ll be at booth #4074 to give you a hands on look at our convenience store solutions; ADD eStore®, our back and home office product, and Atlas reporting®, our business intelligence solution. If you’d like to learn more about these products now, contact our national sales office at email@example.com or 800-922-0972. To see our complete event schedule, visit our events page.