Everything is moving faster. Technology can help you catch up.
It’s no illusion that things are moving faster than ever in the petroleum and convenience store industries. You can keep working the same way you are today to try to keep pace, or you can use technology to work smarter. For wholesale petroleum and convenience stores, technology offers an opportunity to gain efficiency and a competitive edge.
In a free webinar with Fuels Market News, you’ll learn from ADD Systems and our panelists about how technology can help you:
- Offer automation to increase efficiency and accuracy and free up staff to grow your business and offer excellent customer support.
- Exceed customer expectations in your convenience stores by offering a frictionless experience with online ordering, curbside pick-up, and delivery.
- Help your wholesale staff with automation that can handle pricing, quoting, and tax reporting.
- Free your c-store employees up from time-consuming paperwork and expensive errors, and enable them to stay out on the floor giving excellent customer service.
- Enable informed decision-making across your business with business intelligence reporting, including automatic reporting and exception notifications.
Did you miss the webinar or want to watch the replay? You can still join us and our panelists by viewing the webinar on-demand.