After a bit of a break for the busy winter season, the ADD User Group (AUG) is getting ready to start up again this spring. The AUG’s goal is to create an active network of ADD Systems users with a desire to assist fellow users and influence the ADD Systems’ product development direction.
Last year the AUG held their annual meeting at the ADD Systems’ Business Tech Conference, and this year they will kick off at the NPGA Southeastern show in Atlanta on Friday, April 6.
Committee meetings will start up soon after, so now is the time to start thinking about how you would like to participate. There are a number of options:
- Standard Membership – Take part in Best Practice calls to improve your use of ADD software, and take advantage of AUG perks, like ad-hoc webinars & access to the new member functionality survey (see below).
- Committee Member – Become a committee member and be part of their monthly meetings, as well as the committee’s development of their software enhancement list.
- Committee Chair – Take on a committee leadership role and arrange and facilitate monthly meetings on related hot topics. As an automatic member of the leadership team, help determine, not only the enhancement list for your committee, but the final consolidated enhancement/development list for the year.
Whatever level you choose, you will find that the AUG helps you gain better operational efficiencies and more value from your ADD Systems products.
Open Committee Chair Positions
If you are considering a committee leadership position, there are two openings this year:
- Wholesale – This tight-margin, fast-moving business can be very profitable. As a chair, you’ll be able to arrange monthly calls to discuss the challenges you face and how others use the software to help. Of course, you will also have the opportunity to gather enhancement ideas for this committee and vote on the final consolidated list from all the committees.
- Service/Pegasus – Service can be a profitable venture, if you keep tight control. As a chair, you will facilitate monthly meetings on different service topics and get tips from each other on how to use the software more efficiently. Like all other chairs, you will also have the opportunity to gather enhancement ideas for this committee, and vote on the final consolidated list from all the committees.
If you are interested in one of these chair positions, please contact Dave Widener, the AUG Chairperson, for more details.
New Functionality Survey
One of the new benefits to joining the group is access to the AUG Functionality Survey. All members will be asked to optionally fill out a survey about the current software they use in the different functional areas of their business. As an AUG member, you will have access to this data to help you seek out different members of the group for your individual questions. For example, if you are considering adding the Raven tablet to your product mix, you will have a list of current Raven tablet users to reach out to for advice before you implement the project.