ADD Systems proudly announces a new tablet option for their industry leading Pegasus software application for the HVAC/service industry. This new tablet, the Microsoft Surface Pro for Business with LTE Advanced is an option for those companies looking for a less rugged device than the Panasonic Toughpad device.
What does this mean for your HVAC Company?
- The best and fastest connection between your techs and your home office – LTE is the fastest connection available for wireless networks.
- More time away from a charger – This new tablet has up to 50% more battery life than its predecessor, so your tech won’t be tethered to a power supply.
Haven’t tried Pegasus yet? What are you waiting for?
If you want to take your service/HVAC department to the next level, Pegasus is a must. Having a profitable department means running efficiently and having visibility and control of your costs. Pegasus, in conjunction with ADD E3’s back-office dispatch, does just that.
- Real-time visibility – know where your techs are at all times to easily answer customer inquiries and maximize your techs’ billable hours.
- Efficient dispatching – with digital communications and minimal radio/phone calls, a dispatcher can comfortably manage 35+ technicians.
- Improved time management – Reduce overtime and improve customer satisfaction via dispatcher alerts that warn of potential overtime or conflicts with customer time window commitments.
- Improved cash flow – collect payment at the time of service with a priced out invoice and signature capture.
- Collect valuable marketing data – capture data and images of equipment for use by your sales & marketing department.
- Automate billing – No more data entry since the tech enters the work one time and it is automatically uploaded into the back-office system.
- And much more!
According to Microsoft, the new Surface Pro for business with LTE “…brings the best in seamless connectivity together with unmatched versatility.” Find out more about Pegasus calling your ADD Systems sales representative at 800-922-0972, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.