The ADD User Group is running at full speed with a number of initiatives in play right now:
- Enhancement requests due by 6/30 – Do you have an idea for a software enhancement? Now is the time to submit it to the AUG for consideration in their enhancement prioritization process. Get yours in before the 6/30 deadline!
- Committees seeking new members – Do you want to learn more about a particular ADD Systems product and also have a say in the enhancement prioritization for that product? Join a committee!
- Functionality Survey – This new survey is underway and is an important resource for sharing best practices and advice among AUG members. Enter information about what you use in the different functional areas of your business and, in return, review all the responses to help you seek out other ADD clients to use as a valuable resources.
- Chair positions available – The AUG membership is always looking for great people to head up their committees. Right now, there is an opening for the Wholesale Committee, and there is likely to be another spot opening soon. As a committee chair, you get the added perk of voting on the final prioritization of all submitted enhancements.
- Best Practices calls – Join the AUG to be a part of the monthly Best Practices calls, whether as an active participant or as an observer. The topics are announced beforehand via email and on the User Group page in the Client Portal to help you prepare and think about questions you might want to ask. While being part of the live session is recommended, recordings of the calls are always available on the ADD Forum. (Need access? Contact ADD at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Join the AUG to increase the value of your ADD Systems solution by learning from other ADD Clients and helping direct the future development of ADD Systems’ products. For more information, contact email@example.com, or visit the ADD User Group page on ADD Systems’ external website or in the Client Portal.