CUSTOMER REPORTING MADE EASY WITH THE CUSTOMER AGEING REPORTING TOOL
The customer ageing module provides management with a high-level dashboard that provides a quick overview of the collection efforts of the organization. Drill down capability exists to look at specific market segments of the business with comparison to prior periods. Further drill down to the individual customer, with full detail on open invoices and payments is available also. Use this module to increase your cash flow, reduce your borrowing costs and reduce bad debts – each of these will improve your bottom line.
Better Collection Control
- View a high-level dashboard of Accounts Receivable Ageing reports.
- Run ageing reports at your convenience with historical aging summary reports.
- View transactions and summary reports by division.
- Identify credit posting code transactions and track adjustments made to these kinds of transactions.
- Easily view liquid and non-liquid posting code transactions.
Improve Your Bottom Line
Understanding your credit risks and being able to evaluate them against your own historical data helps differentiate between slow pay and no pay type accounts. Take action using your data to ensure a stronger bottom line.
- Improve cash flow
- Reduce borrowing costs
- Reduce bad debt write offs