The longer you wait, the harder it is to collect the money that is owed to you. Having a firm grasp of your accounts receivable ageing is imperative for your success. The latest Atlas BI Ageing module allows you to be more effective with your accounts receivable strategy and free up trapped cash.
With the latest Atlas Ageing module you can see a high-level snapshot of your ageing, with easy-to-digest color indications of problem areas – a scale from green for current, to red for the oldest balances. Available in both a graph and a grid format, we give you the ability to instantly see the big picture along with some important summary numbers.
Drill down on a particular ageing bucket to quickly identify the past due customers.
Customizable Ageing reports
Set Atlas up to email ageing reports for commercial accounts with 7, 10, and 15 ageing buckets, while your residential account ageing can be emailed with current, 30, 60 ,90.
Set up alerts to automatically notify you when:
- Your COD accounts carry a balance.
- A commercial account is near credit limit or when they fall into a particular ageing bucket.
- A transaction amount is larger than a particular threshold.
- There are multiple open item invoices unpaid. You set the threshold!
Use simple graphs to easily see trends and take proactive measures.
Combining E3 with the Atlas Ageing module leads to tangible results such as:
- Improved cash flow – Keep a steady influx of cash by getting paid according to your terms.
- Reduced borrowing costs – Collect the money due to you, so there is minimal need for bank loans or large lines of credit.
- Decreased bad debt – Keep accounts receivables from getting old and uncollectible.
- Retained Profits – Every dollar that gets collected that would have otherwise gone to bad debt is extra profit for your business.
What you end up with is a healthy, more profitable company that reaps all the benefits of it sales efforts.