Technology was built to adapt and evolve; it’s what makes it so great. From a business perspective, refinements in software increase efficiency and provide flexibility to shift alongside the needs of your customers. That’s where upgrades come in. Upgrades to back office systems can help accelerate your business.
We understand that upgrading software can seem like a daunting task. It’s important to note, however, that done with a customized plan and a strong support system at the foundation, upgrading your back office software will prove invaluable. Here are 5 reasons why you should stay on top of upgrades:
- Upgrades put your business ahead; Routine software updates ensure you can practice the most accelerated business processes as soon as they are available. Also, staying up to date with upgrades makes each upgrade smaller and allows you to avoid disruptive challenges to you and your staff in the future!
- New market opportunities; Software enhancements allow you to keep up with business opportunities that didn’t exist yesterday. If you want to offer a new service, you need to ensure you have the software to handle it. With routine upgrades, you will stay ahead of this opportunity, ready to take advantage of it when the time is right.
- Happier customers both inside and out; Upgrades introduce new features, intuitive processes, time saving benefits, and improved efficiency that make it easier for your inside customers, your employees to satisfy your outside customer, your clients.
- They’re made for you, influenced by businesses like you; Often, enhancements build off feedback from customers, so you can expect beneficial changes and helpful new features. The enhanced processes are created with your business in mind so you can elevate your business practices with improved performance and increased efficiencies.
- Regular upgrades improve your bottom line; An evolving business is responsible for staying current. Taking advantage of routine updates enhances your system and introduces new efficiencies such as new screen layouts and simplified processes, newly designed to bring time saving benefits. You’ll have access to the latest technology and improve your bottom line if you commit your business to upgrade its software roughly every two years.
Why Upgrade With ADD?
We’ve covered why you should routinely upgrade your software, but what does ADD do to make this process easier? At ADD Systems, we believe it’s important to provide a solid foundation with sufficient support to help guide you through your upgrade process. We are committed to anticipating potential challenges and assisting you through the process.
ADD Systems invests millions of dollars in research and development annually. Input from ADD clients and those in the ADD User Group (AUG) helps drive the direction. Each year, ADD carefully considers each client’s requests to ensure we continue to develop the best software solutions for your business. Our software upgrades often include more intuitive processes, new features, and improved efficiency created to save your staff time and add value for your end customers’ experience.
An upgrade requires planning to be successful. ADD provides the tools to make a concrete plan so you can upgrade with confidence. Within our client portal, you’ll find the latest release notes for all our products so you can see in advance what benefits you can expect. You can also rest assured that the ADD Systems Quality Assurance group has already performed thorough automatic and manual tests on every single release.
We know software, but ultimately, no one knows your business as you do. So, to enable the smoothest upgrade possible, we recommend that you check out the functionality of upgraded software in a test database, before taking it live. The test database allows users to learn the functionality before it is put into Production. It also provides the space for you to verify your use of the software.
ADD Systems’ employees have years of experience in the industry and are equipped with the resources you need to feel confident in your transition. We evaluate your current usage of software to help you determine the benefits of an upgrade and how your business can make the most of the significant rewards. Even though we encourage our clients to upgrade regularly, we recognize the final decision is yours. So, when your business is ready to take the next step, so are we.
Discover how your evolving business can benefit from regular upgrades by visiting the release notes section of our online portal. To help keep you informed, you can subscribe to the forum and receive automatic notifications whenever new software releases are available. For additional information, please contact your ADD Systems account representative, or email email@example.com.