Trade show conventions this year are somewhat unconventional. With a collective concern for the health and safety of individuals in the industry, certain events shifted to online venues while other organizations made swift accommodations to reschedule. Regardless of the platform, ADD Systems remains eager to network with colleagues, discuss the latest industry trends, and showcase our software solutions’ ability to transform your business while adhering to safety and health precautions. At the end of the day, we want to ensure the well being of our employees, clients, and colleagues alike while being able to serve them. Here is a full, updated schedule of how we plan to do just that this summer.
Keep in mind, we recognize the events are subject to change. Make sure to check back in regularly for the most up to date schedule!
- Eastern Energy Expo; We’re a proud sponsor of the EEE 2020! This year, the event will be held on demand for the entire month of August. Check us out at our virtual booth!
- CSP Outlook Leadership; The Outlook Leadership Community is hosting a five-month-long online event. You can get access to webinars, editorial interviews, and other exclusive content available on demand on your own schedule!
- Michigan Show Spring Convention & Trade Show; We’ll be at DeVos Place, Grand Rapids, MI August 11-12 to discuss the latest in the industry alongside over 140 other companies!
- Southwest Fuel & Convenience Expo; Find us in Booth #306 at the comprehensive fuel, food and convenience retailing event in San Antonio, TX from September 16-18.
- Upper Midwest Convenience Store & Energy Convention; We’ll be in Booth #410 at the Saint Paul RiverCentre alongside keynote speakers and educational workshops for an amazing networking experience. Come find us!
- LP Gas Growth Summit; From September 21-23 at the Reunion Resort in Kissimmee, FL, we’ll be at the exclusive buyer/seller networking event for propane retailers.
- Virtual Heat Show 2020; We’re excited to be a sponsor of this free, online event! The Virtual HEAT Show 2020 is a complete, interactive, trade show experience from the comfort of your own home on September 23 that you don’t want to miss.
We’d love to stay connected on social media. Visit us via our accounts below!