Do you run a wholesale fuel distribution operation, and need a more efficient way of tracking your sales and managing commissions for your commissioned dealers?
ADD Systems is pleased to announce the release of the Dealer Sales Settlement module for our ADD eStore® software solution. Dealer Sales Settlement is an advanced feature that allows wholesale fuel distributors to get creative with their dealers to increase sales and drive more revenue to the bottom line.
Benefits of Dealer Sales Settlement
- Automate the process of tracking gallons sold and calculating commissions.
- Flexible consignee setup with multiple consignees allowed for a site (dealer, land owner, store operator, etc.) and date sensitive relationships.
- Create customized statements using various commission structures, such as: cents per unit, volume-based rates, and fixed commissions.
- Take advantage of automation with electronic processing for collecting POS sales, reconciling credit cards, processing EFTs, and importing BOLs.
- Process commissions to accounts receivable in ADD Energy E3®, or to accounts payable in Microsoft Dynamics GP®.
- Easily share commission statements with ADD Energy E3® Document Viewer. Detailed commission statements are automatically generated and stored, and can be printed, emailed or made available on the dealer’s web portal.
If you are interested in increasing the transparency and efficiency of your wholesale operation, contact your ADD Systems sales representative, or contact our national sales office at 800-922-0972, or by email at email@example.com.